In this Visual Studio Code tutorial we will learn how to hide or remove the preview pane or minimap in Visual Studio Code. By default this preview pane is enables and appears in right side of the editor. You can read more about this here: Minimap in Visual Studio Code
Show or Hide Minimap
1) In Visual Studio Code press F1 key. Or you can navigate to: View Command Palette...
2) This will open Command Palette. Search for minimap.
3) click View: Toggle Minimap
I hope this article helped you.
- Visual Studio Code – How To Quickly Create Basic HTML Template
- Visual Studio Code – How To Decrease Width Of Line Number